Tuesday, November 27, 2007


I don't make a living as a performer. Like most improvisers, I make next to nothing doing it.

During the day I write funny trivia questions for an on-line quiz show. I look up facts. I form them into questions. I add jokes.

Our office is stuffed with eccentric trinkets and strange atmospheric touches. Cluttered with them, to be honest. Lately we've been trying to get rid of some of the junk, clear things out.

Here is a giant set of teeth and some old computer monitors that no one's sure how to properly dispose of.

3 comments:

John P. Glynn said...

Hmmm ... how do we dispose of these computer monitors next to this enormous gaping mouth? Hmmmm.

Anonymous said...

There are tons of companies that dispose of that stuff, or even use it to help people. Check out www.cristina.org.

Anonymous said...

i still can't believe you write for Jack. all that time in Poppa D's pad...
be well.
chris white