Monday, December 3, 2007


Diplomat Motel rehearsal at Gill Park. McCrackin sat in as a substitute coach. We were given the Arts and Crafts room to practice in.

McCrackin: Hey, pipe cleaners!
Me: Pipe cleaners are easily the best craft material.

While we rehearsed scenes, McCrackin sat next to the "Please Don't Touch the Art Supplies" sign and shaped a detailed set of pipe cleaner eyeglasses.

McCrackin: I also made this heart for my daughter.

Half-way through rehearsal a woman asked us if we would mind moving upstairs to the exercise room. "They double booked the room. I have an art class about to start. I'm so sorry."

We finished rehearsal upstairs.

Meador: Were you nervous she'd see the glasses and get mad that you were using up pipe cleaners?
McCrackin: Yeah, totally. I hid 'em in my coat the whole time.

2 comments:

Arnie said...

I've decided to simplify the way I list these.

McCrackin

Currently performs with:
The Reckoning

Previous groups/shows:
Second City TourCo
Second City's Summer Rental
Walk Much?
Moat
Fatty Four Eyes
It's Only War, Charlie Brown ("as Charlie Brown")
The Bruise
Obsessed
the first cast of The Lottery
Funnier on the Way Out
Player's Workshop Corporate Ensemble
Improv-aholics

Anonymous said...

Hey Arnie, glad to see you're back at it. Happy holidays!
L in Canada