Tuesday, January 15, 2008


A few improvisers got together over dinner to discuss a possible project. We met at Alex and Megan's new(ish) condo. It's an amazing place, big and clean and very adult.

Me: You two look nice. Very put together.
Megan: This is how we do dinner every night.
Me: You look like a commercial. Like a commercial for dinner.
Alex: "Dinner. Put Some Effort Into It."
Me: "Hey Amercia, Get Yourself Together! Have Some Self-Respect When You're Eating a Meal!"

I pulled out my camera.

Jordan: Is this for the blog?
Me: Yeah. You're about three feet away from being in the blog. How do you feel about that?
Jordan: Oh man. How about I get my hand in there? Just my hand in the picture. Come on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two meta posts in a row. Go for the trifecta!

Arnie said...

Alex

Currently in:
Whirled News Tonight
Cougars

Past shows/groups:
James Jackson
Late Night Late Show


Megan

Currently in:
Whirled News Tonight
Cougars

Past shows/groups:
James Jackson
Malice
Merman
Late Night Late Show

padraic said...

You've covered Megan and Alex, but what is Jordan's hand in?

Arnie said...

I don't think Blogger offers enough storage space for me to list all the things Jordan's hand has been in.