Sunday, February 17, 2008


Here's a professional photograph from Shane and Clair's wedding, a few years back. The reception was held near a miniature golf course, so the Whirled News cast took some pictures there, including this one where we all lifted up Shane.

Once again I'm not doing any of the real lifting! My participation is comically ornamental.

Shane: The look on your face suggests you already know how much weight you're actually carrying.

I have a sort of shitty grin, like, "Yeah, I know."

Maybe it's because I'm tall. I tend to drift to the back or sides of photos and stage pictures, so I don't block anyone. Or maybe I just don't like to get into the center of things.

At Shane and Clair's baby shower, there was a stack of blank cards next to the gift table. People were encouraged to use them to offer up their future babysitting services. I didn't fill one out.

1 comment:

Arnie said...

Shane

Currently performs with:
Whirled News Tonight

Past shows/teams:
Space Mountain
Small World
Wireless
Cuffs
Instant Karma
Second Floor Adriana
Pontius Pilate
Duck, Beaver & Bass
The Green Mill Radio Hour
The Flying Chairs
Raconteur (creator)