Saturday, February 23, 2008


Meador continues to work his ass off (pun intended) studying to become a nurse. It's fun to read his blog and see the strange practice equipment he uses, like this fake butt, officially called 'Seymour Butts' (again, pun almost certainly intended).

There was a Diplomat Motel show Wednesday night. Before the show I got an e-mail from Meador. "I failed my skills test today. It was terrible. I am worthless. I hope to god this is a good show. I need it."

Because of the Whirled News taping I had to miss the show but I snuck downstairs afterward to see how it went.

Meador: It was good. Not amazing but good enough.
Me: You feel better?
Meador: Yeah.

There's a hokey old saying that laughter is the best medicine. Causing laughter is pretty good medicine too. Sometimes I wonder about the side-effects, though.

6 comments:

crabbydad said...

Wait... is there supposed to be something wrong with that butt?

Arnie said...

Poland, you should probably see a doctor immediately.

Proxy said...

wow, is that what the average butt looks like? I'm way ahead of the bell curve.

Anonymous said...

.
Stop it. Seriously, this butt has freaked me out from the moment this picture has been posted.

The butt is bleeding from the butt. That is not good.

I'm now going to Meador's blog to make sense of this tragedy.
.

Arnie said...

I was thinking that was a rash and not blood. I'm no expert, though.

Meador said...

Butt ailments, clockwise, starting at 12:00: Stage IV pressure ulcer, stitches, keloid, fistula, diaper rash, stage I pressure ulcer, stage II pressure ulcer.