Tuesday, April 1, 2008


It's an April Fool's Day tradition at Jellyvision to put Poland's television in a different weird place every year. One year the TV was in the bathroom. The next year it was in the refrigerator.

Last year the original plan had been to put him in Krull. Krull is the office across the hall. None of us know much about the place beyond the fact that its called Krull and that reminds us of the cheesy 80s fantasy movie. Anyway, last year Allard asked Krull if they would help us out with the prank but it ultimately fell through.

This year Allard rigged up a laptop in front of the camera on Poland's TV, and set it to play a loop of a colonoscopy. So when Poland came online, that's all he saw on his screen, an endless journey through some poor stranger's colon.

Poland: I should get you guys back by shoving MY camera over here up MY colon.

When I looked at the colonoscopy (and I did my best to mostly not look at it) it occurred to me that the inside of a colon looks an awful lot like the hallways of the Black Fortress in the movie Krull. So maybe we got him inside Krull after all.

1 comment:

crabbydad said...

I think I'd rather look at that glisten-y colon than that photo of me. Could I look any more like a greasy balding hobo? Can you just photoshop a stick with a bandana tied to the end of it, stuffed with cans of baked beans and cigar nubbins?