Wednesday, April 16, 2008


An early cut of the cop video Steve and I shot for Anderson and Rick back in December is online now. You can see it here.

The language is a little not-safe-for-work. Like the 'Kyle's in a Coma' webisode pilot we shot a year ago (two years ago?), the idea turned dirty somewhere along the way.

Steve: We start out with such high aspirations, but it always turns into butt sex and hand jobs.

But you know what? I like dirty jokes. I'm not a fan of stuff that's pointlessly crass, but a smart dirty joke is tops in my book.

Anyway, there's a little more of me on the internet now.

[Also, several people have pointed out to me that the 1900s got a major shout-out on Perez Hilton.com (speaking of pointlessly crass).

Me: [via text] Supposedly your band is on the front page of Perez Hilton.
Jeanine: i win. I'm famous.]

2 comments:

tamara said...

I fear I may be your most (or only) hated commenter, but I can't believe I never listened to the 1900s after all of the times you mentioned them. So great. Perez really is the worst, though.

Mike said...

Just in case it slipped through the cracks, just thought I'd point out that Whirled News now has a Wikipedia entry complete with a mention of the Wikipedia entry controversy.

Long time reader (all the way back to the Breakup blog, linked to by my friend Matt), first time commenter.