Sunday, April 27, 2008


Diplomat Motel rehearsal.

I actually had to miss a DipMo show on Friday because of the CIF preview. McCrackin read his show notes at the beginning of rehearsal. It's weird to hear notes on a show you weren't in or didn't see because they pretty much make no sense.

McCrackin: Okay, the Terminator Toaster scene was good. After that was the Child Predator scene...
Meador: Although, you know, as child predator scenes go, I thought it was pretty tasteful.
McCrackin: Sure. He was a very passive child predator.

Apparently some of Meador's nursing school classmates came to the show and were distractingly rowdy in the audience.

Meador: Sorry guys.
Young: You know who the worst audience member I've ever seen was? My mom. She would not shut up. She kept yelling stuff out. "What if they were in a boat?!" I wanted to kill her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bearing in mind that I also missed this show, do those notes say "penises touch"???

Meador said...

Yes, Timmy and Steg's penises touched and created a spark that did something, I think summoned God or something.
Some pretty heavy stuff. You could have learned a lot, Martin.

Medge

Unknown said...

I've always been a little nervous to touch my penis to another penis. If only I'd known!