Tuesday, May 13, 2008


During the wedding reception on Saturday, Sarah and I snuck upstairs to take a look at some of the Swedish American Museum's exhibits.

There were a lot of very unhappy looking mannequins. Is it possible to have a camera near mannequins and not take wacky pictures? No, it is not.

Looking at this picture now, I notice there are dozens of little name plates on the wall. I hope they are names of contributers to the museum and not people who died in some horrible swedish tragedy that I was too busy taking funny pictures to learn about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, creepy flashback. I, too, worked at the Swedish American Museum (for about a year) and walked by those ladies on the way to my office. And, yeah, those are donors, Arnie. Not the victims of some sort of lingonberry tragedy.