Friday, May 16, 2008


Today we posted our last Daily Dis or Dat on the You Don't Know Jack site. Starting next week, instead of doing a full game on Mondays and a Dis or Dat the other four days, we're going to put up two full games a week.

Reactions in the message board were generally positive. People seem excited about getting to play two games a week, but many were sad to hear the Dailies were going away.

One person wrote, "Huh, May seems to be the bringer of bad news for me this year... First two friends from school die, then my World of Warcraft guild dies, and now daily DoDs?"

2 comments:

Arnie said...

Another person on the message board wrote, "Wednesday I had to rush my dog to the vet. He couldn't be saved. Then I get home and find no more daily DoD."

Jason R. Chin said...

That guys' entire WoW guild died!? Holy crap!