Wednesday, June 4, 2008


Wrigleyville would not normally be my scene, dozens of packed clubs with long lines out front, but that's where iO is so that's where I spend a lot of my time.

Parking is tough, but as long as there's not a Cubs game it's doable. It's getting harder and harder though. More and more streets are being switched to permit-only. And now Addison, the last great hope for free parking (if you get there early enough) has switched as well.

When I saw these signs I was filled with rage. Parking Rage. I can't even park on fucking Addison now?! There's nowhere to park now! Fuck Wrigleyville! Fuck you Wrigleyville!

Later, having parked at a secret spot that will sometimes result in a ticket for no discernible posted reason, I came back to take this picture and realized that there was some small print. These signs don't go into effect until July. So I could have parked there. Fuck.

2 comments:

Chip said...

Argh, that's so frustrating! Addison was the one consistent good place to park (on non-game days). Frak!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Arnie! I can get you parking permits if you like.