Monday, September 1, 2008


'Friday Night Tailgate,' the sports show Steve and Jordan "report" for, had it's season premiere... well, Friday night. They did several segments and bits in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

This picture is of one of the early ones in the hour and a half long show.

Jordan: Hello, I'm Jordan.
Steve: And I'm Steve.
[Jordan thwacks Steve in the arm]
Steve: ... and I'm Mosher.
Jordan: And we're here in front of the Mosher-Jordan Halls.

I hung out briefly with Steve this weekend after he was back from his exhausting first week.

Steve: One night, I guess it was Thursday, Jordan and I went to a sports bar next to our hotel. And Jimmy Fallon was there. We debated whether we should say anything to him, but he was by himself and seemed friendly to his waitress so we went up and said hi, mentioned some people we knew in common, you know, Lutz. He invited us to play bar trivia with him. He was really nice, really funny. We hung out for, like, three hours. Two different drunk guys came up to him at different times and called him Jimmy Kimmel. Anyway, he was really nice. The next night, Jordan and I come back to watch our show on the big screens. The same waitress as the other night is there and she tells us she feels bad that the night before she couldn't figure out who Jimmy Fallon was. "I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't put a name to the face." And the whole time, our show is playing right behind her. I asked her, "Do you know who that guy is?" pointing to the TV. "Nope." "You've never seen him before?" "I don't think so." "That's him. That's Jordan." "Is everyone you know on television?"

No comments: