Saturday, October 4, 2008


Trupe's 30th birthday party. Here he is with Wonak and their daughter Vivian (with a special appearance by Nick's daughter, Jane).

We had some drinks at O'Donovan's. The Halloween decorations were up and I pretended to get stuck in the giant spider webs. Not even the little kids laughed at that one.

Later, some of us watched the painful last game of the Cubs season at my apartment.

Trupe: Ugh. The second the game is officially over, you need to change the channel. The second.
Nick: [holding remote control at the ready] I will. The second the last out is called, I'll change it.
Trupe: I don't want to see any of their celebrating. Change it!

2 comments:

tristan said...

I should have known Trupe would produce a three-legged baby...

Unknown said...

LOOK at all this CUTENESS!!! Including Trupe! reowwwww!!!