Thursday, January 10, 2008


I've been playing Scrabulous (Scrabble on Facebook) with my friend Natasha, a writer in Los Angeles who is married to my friend Brett.

Me: [via the little message-sender within the game] Due to the writer strike are you even allowed to be playing this game?
Natasha: I'm a scab scrabulous player.
Natasha: Brett said to say I'm a scrab. HE'S NOT HELPING ME.

I asked Natasha if there was anything she's written that I should mention by name. She wrote, "Just say I've written a bunch of tv movies. Brett wants me to be credited as Natasha ('My Sexiest Mistake'), but I hate the names of all my credited work. My proudest moment is writing dialogue for Woody Allen in a short film he was in for Brandeis University. Oh, my play was called 'How I Ruined Everything'. Be sure to mention I will be kicking your ass in the next game despite your head games."

I am currently winning the next game.

1 comment:

Arnie said...

Natasha

Currently:
The Harper Levinger Experience

Past groups/shows:
Stickerbook
The Malicious Biscuits
Torn and Ruled
The Real Real World
Shark vs. Buffalo
Biggest Dog in the World
"too many more to remember"