Saturday, January 26, 2008


A baby shower for Shane and Clair.

It seems like an unusually high number of improvisers are having babies these days.

There were several shower-games. One involved cutting a length of ribbon to see who can come closest to Clair's exact pregnant circumference. I'm not much of a guesstimator, so I puffed out my own stomach as far as I could, wrapped the ribbon around my own waist and cut it off to match my own measurements.

I came very close to winning. In fact, the ribbon fit around Clair with about five or six inches to spare.

Me: This idea really backfired on me.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

Good God, everyone IS having babies.

Can someone photoshop Meador applying the stethoscope to Claire's belly?

Arnie said...

Clair

Past shows/groups:
Bevy
The Green Mill Radio Hour
Wireless, Strawdog Radio Theater
Thriller Theater 5: Scooby-Doo Meets the Happy Days Gang
The 24-Hour Project
The Paper Spaceship
Rogers Park Rumble
Sandbox Democracy
Pacotomo
The Flying Chairs
Galileo Players
Twisted

Anonymous said...

what metals are they wearing?