Wednesday, February 6, 2008


Like most improvisers (and maybe most people period) Young has a day job he doesn't like. He ports numbers. I only half-understand what number porting is and it doesn't matter anyway.

Today Young put in notice that he's leaving his job. He's been hired as a content producer (a writer essentially) at the very cool company where Trupe works.

Trupe e-mailed him some ground rules for working together:

"1. You can't hate someone I like unless you have a convincing reason and my approval
2. Don't have a gross desk
3. Don't use the shower on the second floor
4. Don't send mindless emails to the whole company
5. Don't leave the lid off the Twizzler jug
6. Be diligent on kitchen duty but don't show me up
7. Contribute to meetings
8. Achieve your dreams"

Young: Trupe, stop worrying. I won't think anything without running it past you first.

Also, the XBox 360 is back. So, things are looking up for his real career and his fake band.

No comments: