Thursday, February 28, 2008


I have an old e-mail address that I mostly use as a spam account. I sign up for things using that address and all the spam goes there.

That account is still signed up to the Comedy Corner e-mail list that I joined nearly a decade ago. So all the e-mails that they write to each other still end up in my inbox. Enough time has passed that I don't know who any of them are (and I'm guessing none of them know me) so I rarely read what they write. It's mostly administrative stuff anyway.

I have, however, started reading their weekly setlists. Some of the names make me chuckle. Even better, though, is the list of props needed for each sketch. Here are some of my favorites from the last few weeks:

"finish ur sex: condom box, one condom, sheet (music: papa roach - last resort)"

"Dear diary: diary, corpse raft, sheet, skull, bear suit (for ape)"

"mr yates: mustache, man clothes"

"Hotel Schmotel: whore costuming, briefcase, tablecloth, BK napkins, sharpie"

"Peaches: bowls, peaches, forks, nipple tassels"

"Puberta: girly make up, beaches starring BM, pubes, etc"

3 comments:

Mark S. said...

I'm happy the bear costume is still around.

Anonymous said...

it's FUBAR though

Anonymous said...

from what I hear Timmy rejoined comedy corner, so you know at least one