Tuesday, March 11, 2008


Nate is moving to New York soon with his Team Submarine partner. They don't have anything lined up yet, but it seems like the time to do it. Bigger showcases. More industry. Cooler.

Nate: I'm trying to save up. I've budgeted myself at $50 a week for food and entertainment until the move.
Me: Not counting groceries?
Nate: No that includes groceries. All food. All entertainment. $50.

We've been stockpiling 'Nate the Intern' audio, but eventually we'll have to phase his character out of the game.

Nate: I think we should kill him off.

The big move is sometime late next month, I think.

Me: Good luck. When you end up doing the Team Submarine Variety Hour on TBS, and you need an intern character, keep me in mind.
Nate: If we ever do get a show, I really do hope it's on TBS.

No comments: