Wednesday, March 12, 2008


I don't like using a flash, and avoid it when I can. First, I think they make pictures look terrible and second, a bright flash of light draws a lot of attention.

At the corporate gig on Monday, as we were waiting to be announced, I pulled out my camera to take a candid shot, not realizing that the flash was on. It was bright, and for a second I thought, "Oh shit, that was unprofessional." Then I immediately switched to no-flash and started taking more pictures.

In retrospect, no one attending the convention seemed to notice. Young said he had no idea it happened. Marla and Eddie clearly did, though.

As blurry as it is, I love this picture. What I love most about it is that I have no idea if Eddie and Marla are playing up their "what the fuck, Arnie" response for the camera, or if they're really that alarmed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pocket square on Eddie. Sharp!