Monday, March 24, 2008


Diplomat Motel show last night. It was the first time I'd seen Timmy since he'd won Sexiest Improviser at the Del Awards. Apparently he jumped up on stage and said, "Years ago, God decided to create a man and give him a wet baby bird body, an ocular disorder, buck teeth... AND A HUGE DICK!" Then he hopped around on stage screaming, "Suck my dick! Suck my dick!"

Cesar: It killed. Huge response. Huge applause.
Eckart: The best speech of the night.
Timmy: A couple days later I was at a bar and I overheard two people behind me talking, and one of them says, "I heard iO's sexiest improviser is here." And I was like, "oh ho ho, they're talking about me." But it backfired on me, because then the other one says, "Yeah it's a joke, because he's weird looking." And then I was stuck there listening to them talk smack about me for five minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture. Befitting the man himself.