Tuesday, March 25, 2008


Semi-weekly meeting for the video project, which now has a (tentative) name. Time Ghost.

We've been having trouble getting each other to sit down and write anything, so we decided to try generating material by audio recording some improv. Unfortunately, we spent most of the meeting trying to figure out how to get Garage Band to work.

Jordan: [seeing me pull out my camera] Blogging about audio difficulties? Really scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you?
Me: Pretty much.
Jordan: How many of your blog pictures are taken between 10 and 11 at night? Most of them? "Oh crap! I haven't taken any pictures today!"

All the technical glitches did at least eventually lead to a pretty funny potential idea about batteries, so I suppose the night wasn't wasted.

1 comment:

Shaun said...

I would not be drinking that Coca Cola from Christmas. Can't be good.