Saturday, April 19, 2008


Great Lakes Center Volleyball Tournament... or something like that.

Sarah and I got there just in time to watch Allie's team play the semi-finals game.

Me: Would you ever dive for a ball like that? Throw yourself at the ground?
Sarah: Sure. It's part of the game.
Me: I'm pretty sure I wouldn't.

After winning, a very sweaty Allie jogged off the court and we took a group picture. It wasn't until looking at the pictures on my camera that I realized we were all wearing Allie's school colors.

Me: Did you wear yellow on purpose?
Sarah: No.
Me: How about you?
Sherry: I didn't think about it when I packed this shirt, no.

We had to leave before the final game because Sarah and I both had shows in the city, but as we were driving back I got a text message from Mom reading, "we won."

No comments: