Tuesday, May 6, 2008


The Daily Dis or Dats for the You Don't Know Jack site usually have a photo joke at the beginning. So, most days we have a photo joke brainstorm in the afternoon.

Recently I wrote a Dis or Dat about William Shatner's new autobiography (the game was Star Trek movie, Journey album or Both). During the brainstorm we quickly came up with the idea that we wanted the picture to be of a funny fake title for the book. But we spent a long time debating what the best title would be.

"Shat on Shat"

"I, Shat, Myself"

We finally settled on "I, Shat: On Myself"

So... that's what I do for a living.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah! I love it.
I want this as a poster.


jason

Anonymous said...

I'll give credit where due. This is fucking hilarious.

My favorite part is that the comma used for grammatical purposes actually mimics his delivery- in fact-

I think this may be the One True Joke.

crabbydad said...

There's also the book he wrote about his toupees:

I, Shatner: Hair




... 3, 4...