Wednesday, May 7, 2008


I have a bad habit of coming up with elaborate (and technical) projects and then abandoning them, unfinished, when a new idea plops into my brain.

My sketch comedy podcast, Premisey, has pretty much fallen by the wayside, but now I'm experimenting with doing some straight forward conversational podcasting. Just gathering funny friends together and recording a conversation. Probably a bad idea.

Meador and Hansen came over tonight to record a test run. If I ever get around to editing it down (as funny as parts of it are, it definitely needs editing down) and posting it on the internet, you'll be able to hear Meador talk about nursing school and having to talk a patient into letting him bathe them, and Hansen talk about the time he made up a fake life for himself so he could work at a Babbages software store.

No comments: