Monday, July 7, 2008


Writing trivia questions all day, I have to come up with a lot of names, some real, some made up. Occasionally, for my own amusement, I'll slip in names of people or places I know.

If you were to play the educational project I was working on before You Don't Know Jack, you might stumble across a children's story with a mention of a Mr. Hansen or a Mr. Meador.

In one of the recent You Don't Know Jack episodes, the audio for one of the wrong answers includes a long bit about the host, Cookie, trying to sell his dog on eBay. I named the dog Gatsby, after a dalmatian my family had (briefly) when I was younger.

And this question... I probably could have included a more widely known chain like, say, Chilli's, but I included Cheddar's because my dad likes that place so much.

No comments: