Saturday, August 23, 2008


Steve biked over today to record another in our ongoing series of Mystery Cove podcasts (subscribe to it via iTunes!).

Steve was recently hired to be a funny man-on-campus correspondent for Fright Night Tailgate, a college football show on the Big Ten Network. He'll be doing it along with Jordan, who also appeared on the show last year. So that's essentially what both of them will be up to for the next 13 weeks, traveling to college campuses and shooting funny remote pieces.

Steve: I just ran into an old high school acquaintance in an airport and she asked me what I was up to these days. I told her I'd just been hired as a correspondent on this football show. She just paused and said, "So... have you.... become someone who knows a lot about football?"
Me: You'll be fine.
Steve: I head off in two days. I'm not really sure what to expect.
Me: Do you have any kind of itinerary?
Steve: Yeah. This first week I'm going to box a woman and go water skiing.

No comments: